Madelynn Cassin Designs

Handcrafted from Concept to Completion

  • Sterling Silver
  • London BlueTopaz Gemstone Solitaire Ring in Recycled Sterling Silver Stacking Ring, , Birthstone Jewelry

London BlueTopaz Gemstone Solitaire Ring in Recycled Sterling Silver Stacking Ring, , Birthstone Jewelry

118.00
il_570xN.467224425_sqoq.jpg

London BlueTopaz Gemstone Solitaire Ring in Recycled Sterling Silver Stacking Ring, , Birthstone Jewelry

118.00

Deep Teal Blue 6mm round faceted London Blue Topaz of beautiful clarity and cut.

December's Birthstone

The hand carved setting features a thick 2.5mm band that is intended to wear alone, with a band, or stack with my other solitaires to make a stacking ring set. 
Gently tapered and top quality with a thick bezel to last for years.

The bezel is 6mm tall and gently tapered down into the setting.

Tarnish resistant Argentium or Sterlium Silver. 
This is 92.5% sterling like traditional sterling silver, however the remaining 7.5% includes germanium, which gives the bright white/silver with amazing tarnish resistance. It is also Nickel free!

Quantity:
Add To Cart

Deep Teal Blue 6mm round faceted London Blue Topaz of beautiful clarity and cut.

December's Birthstone

The hand carved setting features a thick 2.5mm band that is intended to wear alone, with a band, or stack with my other solitaires to make a stacking ring set. 
Gently tapered and top quality with a thick bezel to last for years.

The bezel is 6mm tall and gently tapered down into the setting.

Tarnish resistant Argentium or Sterlium Silver. 
This is 92.5% sterling like traditional sterling silver, however the remaining 7.5% includes germanium, which gives the bright white/silver with amazing tarnish resistance. It is also Nickel free!